12/7/09

PARA O NATAL ELES SÓ QUEREM UMA CABRA



http://www.iwantagoat.com/


Aw shit, get your travel shots it’s about to go down. (yea-aah, shortay)
Everybody in the herd get to the fuckin’ village (yea-aah, yeah)
But stay on your motherfucking hooves
We running this, lets go.
I want a goat. (I want a goat) I want a goat (I want a goat).
Everybody look at me cuz I really want a goat. (really want a goat)
I want a goat. (I want a goat) I want a goat (I want a goat).
Take a good hard look at the motherfucking goat. (yeah).
I want a goat motherfucker take a look at me
Straight livin in the village no ‘lectricity (yea-eah-eah)
Pourin monsoon I aint got no raincoat
You can’t stop me motherfucker cuz I want goat.
Take a picture, trick (trick)
I want a goat, bitch (bitch)
We eatin rice and dal
Cuz we aint rich (rich)
I’m straight missin’ school
Cuz I’m so naught-ay (cuz I’m so naught-ay)
I’m freakin’ hungry, you at Starbucks
Straight sippin’ lattes
I’m pounding out some grain, chopping wood and shit
Carrying pots on my head damn you know I’m fit
But this aint Bollywood, this is real as it gets
I want goat motherfucker don’t you ever forget
I want a goat and
It aint no joke and
I got tribal dance moves
Like Michael Jacksaan (michael jacksaan)
I’m the King of the World
Want a goat for rea-oh
If you got lotsa goats
Then you’re sure not me-oh
Get the fuck up, this goat is REAL
Fuck TVs, I want a goat motherfucker (motherfucker)
Fuck cars, I walk barefoot motherfucker (motherfucker)
I play outside no toys, motherfucker
These livestock make noise, motherfucker (motherfucker)
Hey ma, if I get sick again (sick again)
A goat could help me buy med-icine (medicine)
And all those profits when I sell its kin (sell its kin)
Like Slumdog Millz, anything is possible (anything is possible)
Really if I get a goat
It’ll help keep my family afloat
Youuutuuube
Look at me, ohhh
Really hope I see the day
When I send those moneylenders away
Believe me when I say
I fuckin’ deserve it
I want a goat. I want a goat. (ohhhahhhoh)
Everybody click the link, give a motherfucking goat. (yeahahah )
I want a goat. I want a goat. (sha sha sha sha sha)
Everybody click the link, give a motherfucking goat. (sha sha shortay)
(Shortay)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...